In our testing laboratory we perform tests to check product performance, accelerated weathering, surface hardness testing, balancing, as well as tensile and compression testing. Using a combination of CMM and SPC monitoring in validating part dimensions, we can be sure parts fit precisely into sub assemblies for uninterrupted production.
From a thoroughly implemented quality assurance program to a comprehensive testing laboratory, our quality procedures ensure the integrity of your product. The end result is a part made to exacting specifications.
Testing equipment includes:
- Tensile compression tester
- Rams Rockford 305 hardness tester
- Hines balancer
- Spectrometer : Arun Metalscan 2000 Desk Top Metals Analyzer
- Philips MU 15 Real Time X-Ray 160 KVA / 30 MA
- Surftest 211 surface finish tester
- Faro Arm gage