In our testing laboratory we perform tests to check product performance, accelerated weathering, surface hardness testing, balancing, as well as tensile and compression testing. Using our CMM in validating part dimensions, SPC monitoring we can be sure parts fit precisely into sub assemblies for uninterrupted production.
From a thoroughly implemented quality assurance program to a comprehensive testing laboratory, our quality procedures ensure the integrity of your product. The end result is a part made to exacting specifications.
Testing equipment includes:
- Tensile compression tester
- Rams Rockford 305 hardness tester
- Hines balancer
- Spectrometer : Arun Metalscan 2000 Desk Top Metals Analyzer
- Philips MU 15 Real Time X-Ray 160 KVA / 30 MA
- Surftest 211 surface finish tester
- Faro CMM gage
- Numerex CMM machine